Terms and Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") for which you may use EnviroJobs.ca or CanadianEnvironmental.com (collectively EnviroJobs).
When using/accessing EnviroJobs, you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of any entity for which you may act, to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you may not use EnviroJobs or any of the services or features offered by EnviroJobs (the "Services"). Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
EnviroJobs reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by editing this page with such changes taking effect immediately. At all times, your access and use of EnviroJobs or any of its Services indicates your binding acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as they may be amended from time to time.
Changes to EnviroJobs Content or Services
At any time, EnviroJobs may change, terminate or discontinue any aspect of the Services, including, without limitation: (a) changing any such Services without notice or liability; (b) changing applicable fees or charges for existing Services, or introducing new fees in relation to existing or new Services; (c) modifying or deleting any personal or other information or content found on EnviroJobs; and (d) limiting access to certain services, or restricting access entirely without notice or liability in EnviroJob's sole and complete discretion. EnviroJobs retains the right, but is under no duty, to correct any errors or omissions relating to any of its Services at any time without providing notice thereof.
EnviroJobs reserves the right at all times to disclose any personal or other information provided by you as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental/judicial request or to edit, refuse to post or remove any personal or other information, either in whole or in part, that in EnviroJob’s sole discretion is objectionable or otherwise in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Registration and Password
As part of the registration process, you will select a password and provide certain personal and other information about yourself. You must provide accurate, complete and current registration information and you agree to promptly provide EnviroJobs with any changes to such information. You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your registration information and password which is used by you to access non-public areas of EnviroJobs. Your responsibility extends to all uses of your account regardless of whether such uses have been authorized by you.
Links and Connections to other Websites and Third Party Information
EnviroJobs offers several links and connections to other websites which are not controlled in any way by EnviroJobs. Such links and connections to other websites are provided only as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by EnviroJobs of the practices and contents of any such other websites or a statement of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on any such other websites. If you use any link or connection to another website, you will immediately be transferred to that website. You visit third party websites available through links and connections from EnviroJobs at your own risk and must take all precautions to guard against viruses and other destructive mechanisms to which you may be exposed by linking or connecting to such other websites.
The contents, information and material available on EnviroJobs, including without limitation names, words, text, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, layouts, images, designs, software, methods and processes and all other material (the "Information") is the property of EnviroJobs or its content suppliers or clients and is protected by Canadian and other copyright laws and international treaties where applicable. Except for the limited license granted to you in the Terms and Conditions, EnviroJobs does not grant any other express or implied license to you with respect to the Information, including any patent, trade-mark or copyright. You may not copy, alter, display, sell or distribute the Information or use it in any manner not expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions. Specifically, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use the Information on any other website or in a networked computer environment, and you may neither copy nor adapt the HTML code that EnviroJobs has created to generate its pages. The display of trade-marks and trade names on EnviroJobs does not imply that a licence of any kind has been granted to anyone else. The Information is for your personal and internal company use only. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, deletion, copying or modification of trade-marks and/or other contents of EnviroJobs may be a violation of any federal or other law that may apply to trade-marks and/or copyrights and could subject the copier to legal action.
Authorized Uses of EnviroJobs
Prohibited Uses of EnviroJobs
Any use of EnviroJobs, which is outside the scope of the Authorized Uses is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following activities constitute prohibited uses which violate the Terms and Conditions:
- Using EnviroJobs in a manner that infringes or threatens to infringe the copyright, trade-mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violates or threatens to violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of EnviroJobs including, without limitation (i) accessing personal or other information not intended for such User or logging into an account which the User has no prior authorization from EnviroJobs to access; (ii) impersonating any person or entity, including, without limitation, an EnviroJobs employee or agent, an Employer or a Prospective Employee, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person, corporation, partnership or other entity; (iii) attempting to search for, scan or test EnviroJobs potential system or network vulnerabilities or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with the Services available to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spider, spyware, malware or other harmful, disruptive or destructive file to EnviroJobs, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing", "crashing" or using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of EnviroJobs; or (v) sending spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of un-solicited email or communications, including promotions and/or advertisements for products or services;
- Posting or transmitting any personal or other information which is inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous;
- Except as specifically authorized by EnviroJobs, selling, reproducing, modifying or attempting to modify any personal or other information obtained through EnviroJobs in any way, or reproducing or publicly displaying, distributing or otherwise using such information for any public or commercial purpose including, without limitation, use of such information on any other website;
- Except as specifically authorized by EnviroJobs, transferring any personal or other information obtained through EnviroJobs to any other person, partnership, corporation or third party;
- Creating or using a false identity on EnviroJobs, or posting false, misleading or inaccurate personal or other information including, without limitation, personal profiles, resumés, cover letters or false employment opportunity postings;
- Collecting, using or disclosing information about others without their consent, except for the stated purposes provided by EnviroJobs;
- Using e-mail addresses that they do not own or for which they do not have the express permission of the owner of such e-mail address to use;
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity on EnviroJobs which requires an up front or periodic payment, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Using EnviroJobs to solicit business from Employers who post employment opportunities on EnviroJobs including, without limitation, any solicitation by any competitors of EnviroJobs;
- Posting employment opportunities or other information on EnviroJobs for any competitor of EnviroJobs or posting employment opportunities or other information that contains links to any website that competes, either directly or indirectly, with EnviroJobs as determined by EnviroJobs in its sole and absolute discretion;
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate or search EnviroJobs other than the search engine and search aids made available by EnviroJobs and widely used third party web browsers (i.e. Microsoft Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox, etc.)
Envirojobs acts solely as a channel through which employers and prospective employees acquire and exchange user-submitted personal and other information. Envirojobs is not an employment agency or recruitment firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of envirojobs in meeting the employment objectives or expectations of users. Envirojobs does not guarantee that postings by users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and plays no role in and accepts no responsibility for any employment decisions made by any user.
Envirojobs assumes no responsibility for personal and other information posted by users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of users. Envirojobs does not screen, monitor or verify personal or other information posted by users, which is posted on an "as is, where is" basis. Envirojobs also has no control over the quality, safety or legality of personal or other information posted by users, the truth or accuracy of employment postings, the ability of employers to offer positions to prospective employees or the ability of prospective employees to fill such positions. consequently, you assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through envirojobs. users are solely responsible for the personal and other information they post on envirojobs and for making all necessary inquiries to verify and confirm the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of personal and other information that may be available to them through envirojobs upon which you may rely or intend to rely. If envirojobs is notified by a user of a posting which allegedly does not conform to the terms and conditions, envirojobs may investigate the allegation and determine, in its sole discretion, whether such posting does not conform to the terms and conditions and remove or request the removal of such posting; however, envirojobs has no liability or responsibility to users to perform such activities. In its sole discretion, envirojobs may take any action with respect to user-submitted personal or other information that it deems necessary or appropriate.
Envirojobs’ Services are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied. envirojobs disclaims all warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms, including but not limited to, the warranties of conditions, quality, usefulness, durability, performance, merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Envirojobs does not warrant the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any information on canadianenvironmental.com/envirojobs including but not limited to any of its services, software, graphics, text, links or other connections.
Canadianenvironmental.com/envirojobs also does not warrant that the website or services will operate error-free, that envirojobs has made no typographical or other errors or that envirojobs and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful and disruptive mechanisms.
Nothing posted or otherwise appearing on EnviroJobs shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any Users or third parties, whether in regard to its website, products, services, hiring experience, employment or recruitment practices, or otherwise.
The Company does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Such information is provided This web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In no event will EnviroJobs be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on this web site.
No endorsement of any third party services or products is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked to or from CanadianEnvironmental.com/EnviroJobs.
By accessing and using envirojobs, you acknowledge and agree that you are using the Services solely at your own risk and that in no circumstances will envirojobs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors, assigns, consultants or any third or other party involved in the creation and ongoing maintenance of envirojobs, be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary or other damages, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees), which may arise directly or indirectly in connection with or related to your entering, browsing or in any manner using envirojobs, or any content, personal or other information, or material associated therewith regardless of whether or not any such losses or damages arise in connection with claims based in contract, tort, or equity and regardless of whether any such losses and damages are caused or contributed to by the negligence of envirojobs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors, assigns, consultants or any third or other party involved in the creation and ongoing maintenance of envirojobs. without limiting the generality of the foregoing, envirojobs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors, assigns, consultants or any third or other parties involved in the creation and ongoing maintenance of envirojobs shall in no circumstances be liable for any claims, damages or losses, arising as a result of or related to any loss or damage to data, hardware or software associated with the use of envirojobs in any manner, any claims arising out of or related to delay or inability to use or access envirojobs or any links or connections available through envirojobs, any loss or damage caused by transmission defects, viruses, worms or bugs, or any damage or loss sustained as a result of the downloading of any text, data, personal or other information or any other material from envirojobs.
If any exclusion or limitation on liability does not apply to you or is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, envirojobs's maximum liability to you in the aggregate shall be one hundred ($100) canadian dollars.
By accessing and using EnviroJobs/CanadianEnvironmental.com, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of EnviroJobs/CanadianEnvironmental.com, the Company, its suppliers, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, contractors, affiliates, successors, assigns, consultants including any third or other party involved in the creation and ongoing maintenance of EnviroJobs/CanadianEnvironmental.com or mentioned on the web site, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or proceedings (and all damages, costs, and expenses associated therewith) including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the EnviroJobs/CanadianEnvironmental.com or its services and content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing and using EnviroJobs, you agree and accept that any Services and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as may be applicable. By using EnviroJobs, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada as the proper and most convenient forum for the final determination of any matters in dispute and waive any objections based on venue in any such claim, action and/or proceeding.
Entire Agreement and Severability
Except where expressly provided in additional terms and conditions of use for specific EnviroJobs Services, a particular legal notice or an additional agreement, the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between EnviroJobs and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If any provision(s) of the Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision(s) shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright © 2007 EnviroJobs.ca All rights reserved